Lombardia - Galbiate (LC)
owned by Cristiano Arienti
Coffee Malatesta is an artisan coffee roasting project born within the GAS Sporta of Lecco, where within the space rented as lay disused warehouse of craft machines for the processing of coffee.
The roasting business started about two years ago by a group of 6 young members as an experimental project for the internal consumption of the buying group and has since moved with the distribution of solidarity and organic coffee to other groups supportive of throughout the country.
Caffè Malatesta project is an attempt to go one step beyond the conscious and critical consumption, also trying to do "production" and distribution in a self-managed, informed and critical.
The main principles of the Working Collective are:
- Creation of manual and intellectual labor income and in no case the formation of profits and personal income inconsistent with the commitment to the common project planning work on the basis of individual needs.
- Processing of raw materials produced in decent working and social conditions, with particular attention to small businesses without access to the international FairTrade certification.
- Processing of raw materials produced in an environmentally and land with organic farming methods, searching trusting relationships with small producers without access to recognized Organic / Organic certification.
- common share, through constant practice, the shareholders, the choices and paths that will undertake the project, refusing the formation of top-down and authoritarian dynamics.
- Constant search for dialogue and exchange with the realities of producers, consumers, associations, cooperatives etc. intending to promote the culture and the practice of solidarity, mutualism and self-management.
Coffee Malatesta always try to meet in person, wherever possible, the solidarity groups who choose to support this project, going in person to present it and to taste coffee, or accepting groups in the laboratory, located at the headquarters of Lecco Gas .
firstname.lastname@example.org - Jacopo
E-circles AwardsThe company has self-certified their ethics
Supplier of BG registered in E-circles.org
Via Ettore Monti 23, 23851 Galbiate (LC) - Italia
|Mobile||+39 340 5367035|
|VAT ID Number||03659480135|
Latitude: 45.8990781 - Longitude: 11.0310722
to leave a comment