What is it about?
Fair Trade Stores is a service that allows you to quickly create an E-commerce, with collection in the shop or home delivery, thanks to the creation of the price list starting from that of the suppliers. Fair Trade Shops can be combined with the Zero Waste service.
The purchase is made and paid online on E-circles by the customer who can withdraw the order himself or have it delivered to his home. For products sold by weight, such as vegetables or meat, it is possible to allow the manager to weigh them before activating the payment.
The withdrawal in the company can take place, as well as at the producer or store, also in other places where the manager will be regularly present during the week, for example in the local market of a given municipality.
Home delivery is optimized thanks to the subdivision into zones of the territory surrounding the company: each zone will include one or more neighboring municipalities in which delivery is scheduled on one or more days of the week. For example, you will deliver on Monday morning in two municipalities, on Monday afternoon in another 3 and so on.
If you want more visibility, we can organize a marketing campaign on Social Networks, optimized to reach only the municipalities concerned. Furthermore, the managers will be able to contact customers through a weekly newsletter.
How is it activated?
You just have to follow the following steps:
- Sign up personally at E-circles.org
- Register the fair trade shop
- Right menu, STORE, Suppliers management
- Activate E-commerce, payment by credit card, paypal, satispay or bank transfer
- Activate the withdrawal in the company
- Specify different pickup locations on certain days of the week
- Activate home delivery by choosing the straight line radius you want to reach with deliveries
- For each municipality in this area you can select the day, the time period and the delivery costs
At this point your local E-commerce is fully operational, ready to collect orders.
How much does it cost?
We will charge a 10% fee on the sale to individual buyers, including payment manager fees. There are no commissions for sales to buying groups.