Mercoledì, 29 Novembre 2023 - 14:06:21
For more info
+39 373 8643849
Become an E-circler, start and manage a Circular Coop in your area, beginning from scratch, without risk. You will only invest in your business part of the money you earn. In the meantime, you will get free training. Here are the first steps of your business growth ladder.
- Person →
- Social Purchasing Group →
- Buying Group →
- Circular Coop →
- Circular Community
- Subscribe to E-circles
- Start a new FoocCoop, use your home or other suitable place as an initial Withdrawal Point, activate electronic payments.
- Choose some producers, possibly local, choose the products (initially avoid fresh ones that require refrigeration), apply a markup that will be the revenue that you can reinvest in your future business.
- Open the orders and promote the Buying Group among friends and on social networks. People will be able to register and start ordering the products they will receive at home or collect at the Withdrawal Point.
- As the Buying Group grows, join our free training courses on Circular Economy.
- Once you have reached a sufficient volume of revenue, set up your business and issue your first invoice to us and we will pay you back the money accumulated so far.
- Fill in the Business Plan of your E-circler activity in the area in a guided way and use it to contact local institutions and to participate in European calls, 2021/27 programming in which the Circular Economy will be a very important Focus.
- Get a room from your municipality to use as a Withdrawal Point. It must be large enough to contain a refrigerator and shelves, allow deliveries, have space to organize meetings and courses.
- Use part of the money raised to buy a refrigerator, shelves and start furnishing the Withdrawal Point. Create a clean and comfortable environment.
- Add producers who sell fresh products to the Buying Group offer, taking care to ensure the maintenance of the cold chain.
- Install self-service automatic dispensers of detergents on tap in the Withdrawal Point in order to reuse the containers.
- After reaching around 200 families, you could evolve your shop into a cooperative. A much larger room will be needed, where it will also be possible to set up workshops.
- Buy a refrigerated electric van for home deliveries.
- Set up a carpentry shop in the workshop that uses the timber obtained from fallen trees in the cities and destined for the mecero to produce various objects. It will serve to train young people interested in the carpentry profession.
- Promote the awareness that repairing is better than replacing. Choose or organize the training of artisans who practice forgotten trades (cobblers, tailors, coppersmiths, grinders, mattress makers, etc.) both to repair objects and to package new ones, of great quality and durability.
- Install on the Store the latest generation photovoltaic panels and columns for recharging electric vehicles.
- Offer your customers the containers for super-differentiated waste collection. Coffee grounds, used oil, egg shells, orange peels, are just some of the types of waste used as raw materials for producers.
- Install a machine for community composting, which allows everyone to deposit organic waste and collect the compost.
- Continue to attend training courses and offer a consulting service to companies and local institutions in the Circular Economy.
- Acquire a space of about 10 square meters and use it to grow mushrooms using the coffee grounds you are harvesting as a substrate.
- To be continued...